Arnica Pain Relief Cream - Topical Analgesic
Why Use Relief Already
- With Aloe, Arnica & Menthol.
- Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints.
- No animal testing.
- Made in the USA.
What is Relief Already?
Relief Already TM is a natural pain cream for the temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, and sprains. In today's modern world, our active lifestyles may leave us feeling sore and achy, not to mention injuries. Relief Already contains natural Aloe Leaf, Arnica, and Menthol to help with pain relief.
What Ingredients are in Relief Already?
Relief Already helps with pain relief utilizing the following natural remedies:
How do these ingredients work?
- Aloe Vera Leaf has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects. It is often used topically on the skin for healing as a traditional medicine.
- Arnica is used as a homeopathic remedy for pain and inflammation. It has been shown to be more effective than placebo for the treatment of pain and edema.
- MSM has been shown to improve symptoms of pain and physical function when taken orally for osteoarthritis. It is often used as a natural remedy for inflammation and joint pain.
- Ilex Paraguariensis, commonly known as Yerba mate, contains polyphenols when in topical formulation has been shown to decrease oxidative stress.
- Menthol is a natural remedy that has an ability to produce both a cooling sensation and a reduction in pain associated with a wide variety of painful conditions, the molecular action of which is only recently being better understood by science. It is traditionally used topically as the active ingredient in topical analgesics.
- Tea Tree Oil is commonly used as an antiseptic and antibacterial, and has been shown to have a positive effect on skin blood flow.
- Vitamin B6 used topically has been shown to have antioxidant effects on the skin.
- Vitamin E is often used as a natural remedy for healing scar tissue. Studies show that when combined with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E can contribute to the decrease in inflammatory response and the healing of skin tissue.
Relief Already is a natural topical analgesic with aloe, arnica, and menthol, as well as other natural ingredients that are often used for pain reduction. Topical analgesics can be effective and safe for the treatment of chronic pain, and studies have even shown that they have helped reduce medication use in opioid-experienced chronic pain patients.