Natural Relaxant for Tension & Stress - Natural Muscle Relaxer
Why Use Relax Already
- Naturally Relieves Muscles Spasms and Tension
- Naturally Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Supports Sleep - yet doesn't cause drowsiness during the day
What is Relax Already?
Relax Already TM is a natural muscle relaxer and anxiety reliever. Anxiety and stress can be unbearable at times. It can be frustrating when you just can't seem to shake the anxious feeling, and often times this leads to muscle tension and pain. StoneAge Wellness works to ease stress and anxiety, and it also reduces muscle pains and spasms of all kinds - not just those associated with stress.
What Ingredients are in Relax Already?
Relax Already helps reduce pain from spasm and tension from stress and anxiety from its Valflora TM proprietary blend. The Valflora blend is made up of valerian root, cramp bark, passion flower, chamomile and lemon balm. In addition, Relax Already contains magnesium.
How do these ingredients work?
- Magnesium is an important ingredient to any natural muscle spasm and anxiety reliever. Magnesium deficiencies are one of the most common reasons why people experience both anxiety and muscle spasms. Magnesium works to keep the central nervous system running properly, and this has effects on both the body's physical and mental state. Maintaining high magnesium levels is the first step in reducing muscle pain and stress.
- Valerian root can help to relieve stress and anxiety. Valerian root helps the brain's gamma-aminobutyric acid, also known as GABA. GABA helps to block nerve transmissions. If the brain didn't have GABA it would be over stimulated and unable to calm itself. GABA helps to calm brain activity, and this leads to a reduction in stress and anxiety.
- Passion Flower works much in the same way that valerian root does. Passion flower calms brain activity by interacting with its GABA.
- Cramp Bark is where Relax Already gets its ability to fight muscle pains and spasms. Cramp bark contains scopoletin and viopudial. Scopoletin helps to relieve muscle spasms, and studies have shown that scopoletin can even stop electrically induced muscle contractions. Viopudial blocks numerous enzymes that are responsible for creating muscle spasms. Cramp bark is so strong that it has historically been used to stop contractions due to premature labor.
- Chamomile helps to relieve pain in the muscles, but it can also help to relieve stress. When the brain is stressed it secretes cortisol, and chamomile directly fights the brain's secretions of cortisol. This can result in a reduction of stress.
- Lemon Balm can help to relieve pain in the muscles. It contains eugenol, which relieves pain by numbing tissue. In addition, lemon balm has shown to relieve stress, while also increasing cognitive alertness.
Muscle spasm and anxiety can ruin your day, especially when there appears to be no relief in sight. Relax Already can help to naturally relieve muscle pains, muscle spasms, stress, and anxiety. Don't let muscle spasms or stress ruin your day any longer!
Relax Already natural relaxant is proudly made in America.
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, vegetable stearate
Vegetarian - Free of Common Allergens
No Artificial Ingredients